Welcome to Monterra
Monterra Golf is one of the most popular golfing resort courses available in Ontario. The course was opened in 1989 and was developed and designed by Tom McBroom. The course is designed to provide golfers of any expertise a formidable challenge. The Monterra Golf Course is settled within 6,581 yards of perfectly manicured green and a Blue Mountain backdrop. The Monterra Golf Course has been awarded a prestigious certification through the Audubon Society Cooperative Sanctuaries Program. Click here for beginners golf tips.
The Monterra Golf Course offers many prestigious amenities for their guests. The following are some of the best amenities that the Monterra Golf Course has to offer its guests:
- A luscious 18 hole golf course
- A fully stocked and service golfing shop
- A bar and deli
- A small practice area for anyone
- Sanctuaries located at both the 5th and the 10th tee
- GPS tracking on all active carts that allows the golfer to understand where they are in relation to the pin.
The Monterra Golf Course offers many available membership options depending on different times of the year and different membership types.
The Hours of Operation
The cost of golfing is dependent on the different time “zones” that the Monterra Golf Course puts into practice. The following are the hours of operation:
- Twilight: Twilight consists of the times between 3 pm up to 5 pm
- Sunset: Sunset includes the time from 5 pm to close.
- Regular: Regular includes all of the normal hours of business.
All of the below rates include golf cart usage.
- The Spring Season: that starts the 15th of May and is open seven days a week offers rates between $39-$69 depending on whether the golfer wishes to play at sunset, twilight, or regular.
- The Regular Midweek Season: this stage starts between the 20th of May and the 28th of August and is only opened Monday-Thursday. These rates range between $39-$69 depending on whether the golfer wishes to play at sunset, twilight, or regular.
- The Regular Weekend and Holiday Season: this season starts the 16th of May and goes through the 1st of September and is open on weekends and Mondays that fall on holidays. These rates range between $39-$99 depending on whether the golfer wishes to play at sunset, twilight, or regular.
- The Regular Weekend and Holiday 9 Hole Season: This very limited season is conducted from the 6th of June up until the 7th of September and is open on the weekends and Mondays that fall on holidays. This option is only available for regular hours at a rate of $59.
- The Late Summer Early Fall Season: This season opens up on the 2nd of September and is available seven days a week. These rates range between $39-$69 depending on whether the golfer wishes to play at sunset, twilight, or regular.
Each of these pricing options are the price per person and do not include taxes. Guest that are under the age of 17 may play free when accompanied by an adult. The rate is one adult per child.
Visit http://www.bluemountainchaletrental.ca/expensive-golf-experience-collingwood/ to search for the best Golf resort in Collingwood.
- Most Expensive Golf Experience: Collingwood
- Blue Mountain Weekend Chalet Rentals